Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 28, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...it is dark and windy.

I am thinking...it is almost time to call it a night.

I am thankful for...the internet which has widened my world.

I am remembering...too much sadness.

I am going...to a writer’s conference this week.

I am reading...A Slow Burn the second book in the Defiance Texas Trilogy by Mary DeMuth.

I am praying ….for things a mother’s heart prays for.

On my mind...I hate being dependent on others. If only my husband was still here.

From the learning rooms...school overwhelms me.

Noticing that...God is all around us - instructing, encouraging, guiding.

Pondering these words-“The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me…” Psalm 138:8

From the kitchen...leftover spaghetti, steamed broccoli, brownies and pound cake.

Around the house...we are digging out the winter blankets, making hot chocolate and shivering.

One of my favorite things…beauty - created and man-made.

A picture thought I am sharing…..even mushrooms are beautiful in God's creation.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love how honest you are as you miss your husband. One thing I've learned is to be totally dependent on the Lord. His love can fill you with joy despite heartache and loneliness. Although my circumstances are different from you and I've not experienced the death of a husband, I know that God will give you the strength as you depend fully on Him each day. Sometimes it takes moment by moment.

Hugs to you,
Debbie

Google

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP